Innovation is needed to meet the increasing demand on NHS services and the move to offering patients treatments in a setting of their choice. This has led to the development of a variety of options for treatment closer to home, including:
Treat more patients, reduce your carbon footprint.
Our clinic options are more efficient and cost effective than traditional homecare models.
With less time on the road, nurses can treat more patients in a day as well as reducing their overall carbon footprint.
Meeting the Capacity Challenge
Our clinic services are flexible and can be adapted to meet the needs of trusts, hospitals, and patients.
They relieve demand on the system by:
- Releasing clinic time in hospitals
- Offering extended clinic hours
- Treating 8 – 20 patients a day per nurse vs average 3 a day per nurse with traditional homecare
Pharmaxo Healthcare offers you a more flexible, mobile, and cost-effective option. You also benefit from a reliable supply chain with compounding support from our sister company, Bath ASU.
- Treatment options in a community setting
- A comfortable environment for the monitoring period
- Interaction with other patients receiving the same treatment, providing peer support and shared experiences
- Group training and education sessions
- Consistency with nurses providing the treatment
Combined with our sector leading patient services, you can be confident that your patients’ experience reflects your own professionalism and commitment to patient care.
Hear from a recent customer…
“It’s fair to say without Pharmaxo’s and our GP Triage partner, East Berkshire Primary Care’s support I think it would have been almost impossible to establish our CMDU service.”